Author: Jane Addas
Year: 2001
Volume: 34
Issue: 4

Issue Summary:

The most populated West Bank city after Jerusalem, Hebron today is a city cut in two. In 1997, following 30 years of Israeli occupation, 80 percent of Hebron came under Palestinian control—though Israel still controls the main access routes. This is H1. H2, the remaining 20 percent, remains under Israeli military control. It counts an…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *